Saucony Swerve Women's Running Shoes
The Swerve has added underfoot cushioning but no added weight. This plush cushioning plus the barely-there upper fit makes the Swerve ideal for a smooth, comfortable run.
Consisting of an engineered mesh combined with the flexifilm provide an extremely lightweight, glove-like fit. Flexifilm offers no-sew overlays that enhance the fit without any added weight allowing you to run lighter than before. The engineered mesh is strategically utilized specifically for a glove-like fit and provides a perfect hold inhibiting any sliding motion within the shoe. Also featuring a rundry lining that wicks moisture away to provide the wearer a smooth, dry and comfortable run.
Powerfoam material is integrated with GRID technology to create a system that effectively centers the foot, absorbs impact and distributes pressure, resulting in an exceptionally smooth and responsive ride.
The powergrid midsole offers a highly cushioned ride throughout the gait cycle. The powergrid midsole provides 20% more cushioning than standard midsoles allowing the shoe to absorb impact extremely well and returns energy to the runner for a more effective run.
The outsole offers Tri-Flex, an outsole that delivers more ground contact and optimal flexibility at the toe-off. XT-900 carbon rubber outsole material offers exceptional traction properties without sacrificing durability, whilst IBR+ blown rubber that is 33% lighter and more cushioned than traditional and standard blown rubber provides a much more cushioned ride for the wearer.
- Engineered mesh - Comprises the upper, providing lightweight breathability.
- FlexiFilm - Offers no-sew overlays that enhance the fit and feel.
- RUNDRY Lining - Wicks moisture away to provide the wearer a smooth, dry and comfortable run.
- PowerGrid Midsole - Offers a highly cushioned ride throughout the gait cycle.
- Tri-Flex - Delivers more ground contact and optimal flexibility at the toe-off.
- XT-900 Carbon Rubber - Offers exceptional traction properties without sacrificing durability.
- IBR+ Blown Rubber - 33% lighter and more cushioned than traditional and standard blown rubber.
- Offset - 8mm
- Weight - 235 g
Saucony Swerve Women's Running Shoes - 50% Off S1032-91