Newton Distance VI Running Shoes
This is the Newton that started the revolution. The Distance VI is a universal platform racer that is lightning fast and wickedly light for both neutral and stability runners. This dynamically propulsive racer offers a tighter-tuned trampoline lug membrane than compared to the Gravity VI or Motion VI for greater responsiveness and power. Revolutionize your run with the new Distance VI.
The upper of the Newton Distance VI Running Shoe is constructed with a lightweight, breathable mesh which ensures ventilation can flow throughout the shoe, keeping the feet feeling cool and comfortable. With a new seamless upper, it ensures higher breathability, better conformity and reduces the risk of irritation. Also featuring a new full flex zone which will accommodate foot splay keeping the comfort at the maximum for the wearer. Lastly, the upper features a heel lace lock, semi-flat lightweight laces and 360-degree reflectivity to ensure visibility in low light conditions, if the wearer decides to go on an early morning or late night run.
Equipped with a high rebound EVA foam, the midsole will provide the wearer with responsive cushioning. Featuring P.O.P, or Point of Power, which is the patented design that differentiates the shape, ride, and feel of Newton's Action/Reaction Technology or lug system. The Motion V is equipped with P.O.P 1 which has prominent, powerful lugs with square corners that deliver Newton's most responsive, performance ride.
The secret sauce powering the speed of Newton Running Shoes is its proprietary Action/Reaction Technology. Generated by the active movement of the lugs, Action/Reaction Technology creates a responsive, trampoline-like cushioning system that provides quicker bounce-back and loses less energy than a traditional foam core running shoe. With a Biomechanical Sensor Plate in the metatarsal area, it allows the wearer to sense the ground beneath. It doesn't make the platform thin or ineffective, but it does give sensory feedback to prepare and engage the foot during running. Lastly, the midsole features an enhanced medial midsole platform to provide a great feel and ride and a new Newtonium foam cushioning that provides more responsive cushioning closer to the foot.
With a SHARC (Super High Abrasion Rubber Compound) outsole, it provides long-lasting performance which is suited for hard-packed surfaces or man-made surfaces. More than just exceptional durability, the SHARC has sufficient traction, even during wet conditions. The outsole is also equipped with the new 5-point ice rubber lugs.
- Seamless Upper - For high ventilation and better conformity.
- Full Flex Zone - Accommodates foot splay.
- Ice Rubber Lugs
- **New** Newtonium Foam Cushioning - Provides more responsive cushioning closer to the foot.
- Upper Mesh Construction - Ensures ventilation throughout the shoe.
- Heel Lace Lock
- Semi-Flat Lightweight Laces
- 360 Degree Reflectivity - Ensures visibility in low light conditions.
- High Rebound EVA Foam - Provides the wearer with responsive cushioning.
- P.O.P 1 - Prominent, powerful lugs with square corner that deliver Newton's most responsive, performance ride.
- Action/Reaction Technology - Newton's patented active trampoline-like technology that reduces energy loss.
- Biomechanical Sensor Plate - Allows the wearer to sense the ground beneath.
- Enhanced Medial Midsole Platform - Provides a great feel and ride.
- SHARC (Super High Abrasion Rubber Compound) Outsole - Provides long lasting performance with exceptional durability.
- Heel-To-Toe Drop - 2mm
- Weight - 173g
Newton Distance VI Women's Running Shoes - SS17 - Save & Buy Online NWTW000617