Mizuno Wave Catalyst Women's Running Shoes
Infinite cushioning administered smoothly for an unforgettably energised ride. Designed with a state of the art spring inducing platform, mile after mile of energised running is afforded to the wearer.
Mizuno Wave Technology
Inspired by nature, Wave is a unique midsole technology that delivers both cushioning and stability. The unique shape of Mizuno Wave dissipates impact forces away from the foot yielding a smoother, more cushioned feel on every step.
Constructed with AIRmesh emitting both breathable and cooling properties, the Wave Catalyst maintains a high standard of breathability and comfort within the upper. The introduction of synthetic overlays diminishes weight without sacrificing structural integrity of the shoe, generating an overall lightweight build. Add to that DynaMotion Fit and a unique fit results; through implementing advanced motion capture and bio-mechanics technology, Mizuno have generated a platform to guide the wearer effortlessly throughout the gait cycle.
Featuring Pebax Rnew, this shoe has been designed with the fragile environment in mind. Made using plant based oils, it is sustainable and produces less carbon whilst retaining high performance characteristics. In addition, Mizuno have incorporated their Intercool technology which helps to keep your feet cool and dry at all times, no matter how hard you push yourself. Rounding of the raft of technologies distributed in the midsole, U4iC provides high comfort and performance whilst simultaneously exuding lightweight effectiveness.
SmoothRide in the outsole offers and engineered approach to minimizing the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transition, fashioning the smoothest ride possible. Supplemented with X10 working side by side with SmoothRide, a durable yet highly supportive outsole is afforded to the wearer.
- AIRmesh - Allows each show to maintain a high standard if breathability and comfort in the upper.
- Dynamotion Fit - Mizuno has developed a design blueprint to engineer shoes that work with your foot throughout the gait cycle.
- Premium INSOCK - A high-grade removable insock for comfort and cushioning.
- Mizuno Intercool - Incorporates a full-length ventilation system that transports heat a humidity away from the feet,
- Pebax Rnew - A sustainable compound employed to deliver high performance characteristics.
- U4iC - Provides high comfort and performance while being extremely lightweight.
- Mizuno Wave Technology - Redirects impact forces away from the foot, whilst also offering superb cushioning and stability.
- X10 - Extremely durable promoting a longer lasting shoe whilst simultaneously providing more traction at heel strike.
- Smooth Ride - An engineered approach to minimise the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transition, creating the smoothest ride possible.
- Type - Support.
- Weight - 230g
Mizuno Wave Catalyst Women's Running Shoes - 40% Off MIZJ1GD163331