The Inov8 Roclite 286 GORE-TEX Trail Running Shoes feature a Met-Cradle upper webbing which is anatomically positioned to cradle the fore foot behind the metatarsal heads and provide a secure foot hold whilst running. TPU lacing support also provides additional cradling for an improved, secure fit.
A Meta-Flex groove which is anatomically aligned in front of the metatarsal head aids the natural forefoot flex for improved protection of the foot whilst running. A fascia band increases propulsion efficiency and reduces fatigue in the foot.
An exclusive sticky rubber compound outsole has been specifically developed using climbing rubber technology to optimize grip in wet conditions.
A unisex last designed on the average runner's foot provides a good fit for both genders, with a precise fit ensuring minimal internal movement when contouring, ascending and descending.
- Meta-Flex - Anatomically aligned in front of the metatarsal heads to provide a natural fore foot flex and protection whilst running.
- Met Cradle - Upper webbing support is anatomically positioned to cradle the fore foot behind the metatarsal heads and provide a secure foot hold whilst running.
- Fascia Band - This band is a replication of the plantar fascia ligament, designed to increase propulsion efficiency and reduce fatigue in the foot.
- Three Arrow Midsole - Offers mid level cushioning to the wearer.
- Sticky Rubber Compound - Uses Inov8's exclusive sticky rubber compound which optimises grip in wet conditions.
- Performance Last - Precise fitting last ensures minimal internal movement when contouring, ascending and descending.
- TPU Lacing Support - Lacing attached polymer upper supports and cradles the foot more evenly.
- Unisex Last - Built on a last based on the anatomy of an average runner's foot, providing a good fit for both male and female runners.
- Weight - 286 grams.
Inov8 Roclite 286 GORE-TEX Trail Running Shoes (Precision Fit) - 40% Off INO5050973902